open menu


Why can they be considered pests?

Insect sting reactions vary from normal to allergic. A normal reaction would show pain and swelling around the site of the sting. An allergic reaction called an “anaphylactic reaction” requires immediate medical attention.

Wasp controlSymptoms include: difficulty breathing, swelling of face, mouth or throat, drop in blood pressure, dizziness, difficulty swallowing, and rapid pulse. Seek medical attention immediately if any of these symptoms occur.

Severe reactions can lead to cardiac arrest, shock and unconsciousness within 10 minutes or less of being stung. This is rare but it does happen.

Rate of Spread: Large nests can house up to 3000 wasps.

How do we deal with them?

Either early in the morning or after 7 pm when the wasps are back in the hive, a residual dust is applied to the nest.  This will eventually affect all members of the colony. 

As a customer what are my responsiblities?

Call a professional to remove the nest to avoid stings.

Cost of Treatment and Guarantee:
$125.00 (if bulb nest is under height of 20’)
Call for pricing for wasps inside wall voids.
Safeguard 24/7 Pest Control Logo